“It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them.” -Anthony Robins Quotes.
- Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take. Anthony Robbins quotes.
- There is a big difference between thinking: I'm in a relationship and something's wrong. Therefore something must be wrong with the relationship. and thinking I'm in a relationship and we've got problems. This is evidence that you are different than me. Wyne Dyer quotes.
- Romantic love is a passionate spiritual-emotional-sexual attachment between a man and a woman that reflects a high regard for the value of each other’s person. Nathaniel Branden quotes.
- Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution. Deepak Chopra quotes.
- Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships. Stephen R. Covey quotes.
- The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are. - Stephen R. Covey quotes.
- The value of a relationship is in direct proportion to the time that you invest in the relationship. - Brian Tracy quotes.